A rugged, handheld labeling solution that gives you the versatility of die-cut labels and continous labels in one printer!
The BMP®41 Portable Label Printer is a mid-range handheld labeling solution that can print die-cut or continuous labels up to 1 in. wide and up to 250 labels per day.
- Handheld label printer for creating multi-line labels to identify wires, panels, circuit boards and any other industrial items
- QWERTY keyboard contains letters A to Z, numbers 0 to 9, and backlit LCD graphics display for easier labeling even in low-lit areas
- Prints in different text sizes ranging from 4 point to 103 point in a single color
- Compatible with Brady M Series label tape cartridges to enable printing of various label styles and widths
- Quick-load, drop-in catridges for quick supply change and automatic label formatting
- Fast print speed of 1.3″ per second
- Over 100 label parts in 11 materials
- 3/4″ Sleeves and 1″ wide continous ouput
- Drop tested rugged industrial bumpers with a grab and go grip to be on the move with you
- Large graphical LCD display with backlight to see exactly what you’re printing
- Built-in wizard-style apps for wire ID, cable flags, terminal blocks, patch panels, breaker boxes and general ID
- Distributor Warranty 1 Year
Best used for:
- Electrical Labeling
- Equipment Labeling
- Self-Laminating Labels
- Voice & Data Communications
- PermaSleeve Wire Marking
- Indoor / Outdoor Vinyl Labels, and more!